Product Details - Patagonia Men's Super Cell Jacket
You’ve just passed the halfway point and suddenly your once-clear, brilliant sky cracks open and unloads. Stay the course in the Super Cell Jacket – a light, sleek and durable emergency waterproof/breathable hard shell that virtually disappears in your pack. Built with GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Product Technology, it features a GORE-TEX® membrane plus a protective inner layer that makes a separate lining unnecessary. The result is the lightest GORE-TEX® alpine shell we make for all endeavors fast and light. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor offers good visibility in bad conditions, the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments, and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without lift. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets. Low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Super Cell Jacket
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Product Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Optimal Visibility Hood™: Helmet-compatible; 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels: Gusseted underarm panels let you extend your reach without raising the body of the jacket; watertight-coated pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Product Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Super Cell Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart