Product Details - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Jacket
As minimal as an eight-piece rack on an alpine ridge, our new Ultralight Down Jacket supports ascent without excess. It features top-notch 800-fill-power premium European goose down and an updated, ultralight yet super tough shell fabric that blocks wind and sheds snow with its Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase its versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities. A slim silhouette maximizes thermal efficiency and suits its ideal uses: belay parka over light layers at shady springtime crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell. Pockets include: two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem keeps in the heat. Stuffsack included.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Jacket
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart