Product Details - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Hoody
Early starts and late days, mountain summits and shaded belays – all reasons to maximize the spring season and throw in compressible high-loft insulation. Our Ultralight Down Hoody uses top-notch 800-fill-power premium European goose down that traps your heat, and an updated, ultralight yet super tough shell fabric blocks wind and sheds snow with its Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increases its versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities. The slim silhouette (and low-profile, single-pull adjustable hood) maximizes thermal efficiency and suits its ideal uses: belay parka over light layers at shady springtime crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell. Pockets include: two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem helps keep in the heat. Stuffsack included.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Hoody
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 263 g (9.3 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Hoody
Click Here for SIZE CHART