Product Details - Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket
Who needs weather forecasts when you have the Nano Puff® Jacket? Windproof, water-resistant and warm, this incredibly versatile boys’ jacket performs as an outer layer in cool transitional weather. Its tear-resistant fabric made of 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and snow. A smartly designed quilt pattern holds the lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation in place for long-lasting wear. Zippered handwarmer pockets (with reflective zipper pulls) and a tall collar provide additional protection. Other details include: an internal wind flap behind the front zipper, spandex binding at the sleeve openings, an adjustable drawcord hem, an internal zippered chest pocket (that doubles as a stuff sack) and a hand-me-down ID label.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket
- Wind-resistant and lightweight shell fabric has high-tear strength and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE polyester (70% recycled) provides excellent warmth
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for long-lasting wear
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Adjustable drawcord at hem; hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart