Product Details - Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
These 2-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell pants are built with the best in waterproof/breathable construction, tough polyester fabric and compressible insulation that stays warm when wet for riding in frigid conditions.
On a blower Bridger day, it's not the new snow filling in your tracks that shuts you down, it's the cold. Raise your internal temperature with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. They even trump burly cold with a layer of ultra-compressible insulation that dries quickly, traps heat even when wet and keeps you ripping on hard-freeze days. The tough, 2-layer polyester shell fabric uses GORE-TEX® Performance Shell technology for the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance available. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists wet weather and increases durability. For mobility and natural motion we've added a gusseted crotch, articulated knees and thigh vents to off-load heat. Other details include a soft, brushed-tricot waist lining, Slim Zip low-bulk zippers, built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards.
The 2-layer construction used for the GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX Performance Shells provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
- Durable 2-layer polyester shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; Thermogreen insulation provides reliable protection and core warmth
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one back hip, one right thigh - all with secure zip closures
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 816 g (28.8 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
|Men's Sizing Information|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|