Product Details - Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Pack
Perfect for technical outings where speed and stability are critical, this well-ventilated lightweight pack keeps day trip essentials close and comfortable.
Product Specifications - Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Pack
- CoolWave Suspension with air channels and breathable spacer mesh backpanel and lumbar provides excellent load support and great ventilation
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- Large main compartment with internal security pocket
- Front compression pocket with stretch mesh panels for overloads, helmet, etc.
- Large zippered mesh pockets on ventilated hipbelt keeps essentials handy
- Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve with dual ports
- Super stretchy mesh side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Ventilated and soft edge shoulder straps are comfortable on bare skin
- Carry loops for ice axes and trekking poles
- Reflective hits for high visibility and safety
- S/M 1 lb. 8 oz. / 680 g.
- M/L 1 lb. 10 oz. / 740 g.
- Body 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon
- Accent 210D HexNutTM Ripstop Nylon
- Bottom 210D HexNutTM Ripstop Nylon
Size - Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Pack
- S/M 1100 cu. in. / 18 L
- M/L 1220 cu. in. / 20 L
- S/M 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- M/L 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm