Product Details - 2013 Atomic Women's Cloud D2 75 Skis w/ ZTL 10 Bindings
This ski is agile and forgiving at low speeds, and the faster and more dynamic the skier skis, the more dynamically it responds.
This is thanks to the unique Doubledeck construction comprising two individual skis: the upper Control Deck distributes the power generated by the skier directly to the softer Adapter (lower) Deck which is responsible for maximum edge grip. Its waist and lightweight Densolite core make it easy to carve turns, while the Piste Rocker allows the skier to edge effortlessly. These attributes make the Cloud D2 75 ideal for athletic female skiers who expect nothing less than maximum performance on-piste and who like to enjoy themselves throughout the entire day.
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Women's Cloud D2 75 Skis w/ ZTL 10 Bindings
- SEGMENT: PISTE
- GENDER: WOMEN
- TECHNOLOGY: PISTE ROCKER 90/10
- CHASSIS: ZTL
- BINDING OPTIONS: ZTL 10
- DOUBLEDECK CONSTRUCTION
- FREEGLIDING CONTROLDECK
- RUBBER ELASTOMER
Size - 2013 Atomic Women's Cloud D2 75 Skis w/ ZTL 10 Bindings
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||120||122||126|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||75||75||75|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||107||109||111|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.