Product Details - 2013 Atomic Women's Millennium Flat Skis
The all new Millennium from Atomic is the ski Women powder hounds have been waiting for!
The Millennium features a Powder Rocker profile and a generous 110mm waist for floatation in soft snow while its tip-to-tail wood core with step-down-sidewall construction to provide great energy transfer and durability. Camber underfoot ensures stability and fantastic versatility when cruising from stash to stash. This ski is destine to deliver for a wide array of women rippers on any soft snow escapade.
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Women's Millennium Flat Skis
- SEGMENT: POWDER
- GENDER: WOMEN
- TECHNOLOGY: POWDER ROCKER 20/60/20
Size - 2013 Atomic Women's Millennium Flat Skis
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||128||130||132|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||110||110||110|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||120||122||124|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.