Product Details - 2013 Atomic Crimson Ti Skis w/ XTO 12 Bindings
Whether you’re ripping early morning groomers or charging off piste, the Crimson Ti is a prime choice.
The All Mountain Rocker and generous 88 mm waist width ensure good floatation and easy maneuverability while two titanium layers and its Step Down sidewall construction ensure direct power transmission and exceptional performance. The tip-to-tail CNC’d wood core absorbs terrain and provides excellent edge grip. The Crimson Ti is ideal for performance-driven skiers everywhere.
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Crimson Ti Skis w/ XTO 12 Bindings
- SEGMENT: ALL MOUNTAIN
- GENDER: UNISEX
- TECHNOLOGY: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER 85/15
- CHASSIS: PROTRAK
- TIP TO TAIL WOODCORE
- 2 LAYER TITANIUM
ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
Size - 2013 Atomic Crimson Ti Skis w/ XTO 12 Bindings
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||129.5||130.5||131.5||132.5|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||88||88||88||88|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||115||116||117||118|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.