Product Details - 2013 Atomic Bent Chetler Flat Skis
The award winning Bent Chetler is the ski Chris Benchetler has always dreamed of!
Atomic brought those dreams to reality by creating the most amazing freestyle powder ski to date. New Carbon SBP construction offers a super lightweight solution for stability in the Rocker areas and tons of pop. Its Powder Rocker profile combines the perfect amount of rocker in the tip and tail, while camber under foot delivers performance throughout turns and nose butters in soft and mixed snow. With bomber Step-Down-Sidewall construction and a 123mm waist width Atomic delivers one of the most versatile powder weapons on the planet!
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Bent Chetler Flat Skis
- SEGMENT: POWDER
- GENDER: UNISEX
- TECHNOLOGY: POWDER ROCKER 30/40/30
- BINDING OPTIONS: FFG 16
- TIP TO TAIL WOODCORE
- CARBON SPB�S
Size - 2013 Atomic Bent Chetler Flat Skis
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||142||144.5|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||123||123|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||134||136.5|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.