Product Details - 2013 Atomic Blog Flat Skis
With a 110 mm waist width, the Blog delivers unbridled stoke at any ski area or in any backcountry adventure.
Its tip-to-tail wood core with Step-Down-Sidewall construction makes sure it’s durable enough to cope with big drops, kickers and natural features. Dana Flahr's favorite ski is super versatile and picked up a fist full of awards last season. Featuring Powder Rocker it ensures unbridled fun in powder and all over the mountain by incorporating stability-ensuring camber under foot and a full 10mm of rocker in the tip and tail. The Blog is ideal for freeskiers who refuse to compromise on their equipment. Now available in 4 lengths!
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Blog Flat Skis
- SEGMENT: POWDER
- GENDER: UNISEX
- TECHNOLOGY: POWDER ROCKER 20/60/20
- BINDING OPTIONS: FFG 14
- TIP TO TAIL WOODCORE
- CARBON SPB�S
Size - 2013 Atomic Blog Flat Skis
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||128||130||132||134|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||110||110||110||110|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||120||122||124||126|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.