Product Details - 2013 Atomic Women's Cloud 9 Skis w/ XTE 10 Bindings
The Atomic Cloud Nine is one of the world's best-selling skis for athletic female skiers.
A combination of various technologies makes it easy to control: the Piste Rocker makes it easier to initiate turns, while the Step Down Sidewall increases edge grip below the binding. The ski's pronounced V-shape makes it perfect for precisely carved or smoothly drifted turns. The Heel Lift is a real energy saver: by raising the heel area the female skier is able to assume a more natural position on the ski, taking control and precision to new levels.
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Women's Cloud 9 Skis w/ XTE 10 Bindings
- SEGMENT: PISTE
- GENDER: WOMEN
- TECHNOLOGY: PISTE ROCKER 90/10
- CHASSIS: EASYTRAK M
- BINDING OPTIONS: XTE 10 LADY
Size - 2013 Atomic Women's Cloud 9 Skis w/ XTE 10 Bindings
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||127.5|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||74||74||74||74|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||104|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.