Product Details - 2013 Atomic Women's Elysian Flat Skis
The award winning Elysian is the premium twin-tip model for women who favor both powder and on-piste skiing.
A combination of technologies makes this an especially versatile ski, not least the innovative Backbone technology: this ultra-lightweight carbon insert runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone and makes every turn a breeze thanks to additional rebound. The Elysian is extremely easy to handle – whatever the terrain. The All Mountain Rocker provides exceptional versatility in powder and makes the ski ultra-agile on the piste. Ideal for challenging terrain: a Step Down Sidewall below the binding increases edge grip
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order! .
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Women's Elysian Flat Skis
- SEGMENT: ALL MOUNTAIN TWINS
- GENDER: WOMEN
- TECHNOLOGY: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER 10/75/15
- BINDING OPTIONS: FFG 10
ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
Size - 2013 Atomic Women's Elysian Flat Skis
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||124||126||128|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||95||95||95|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||113||115||117|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.