Product Details - 2013 Atomic Ritual Flat Skis
The all new award winning Ritual is the premium model of the Vantage collection of all-mountain skis from Atomic.
The Ritual features all new Ti Backbone construction offering unmatched stability and a tuned flex pattern delivering amazing edge grip and great rebound. To minimize weight and maximize performance the Ti Backbone is profiled and then integrated into the top of the wood core. Its All Mountain Rocker profile and 103mm waist ensure great flotation and the ultimate in versatility. A Twin-Progressive-Sidecut allows for catch-free straight lines and arcing performance when exiting a turn. The Ritual offers the pinnacle in Big Mountain performance.
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Ritual Flat Skis
- SEGMENT: ALL MOUNTAIN TWINS
- GENDER: UNISEX
- TECHNOLOGY: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER 15/65/20
- BINDING OPTIONS: FFG 14 TEAM
- TIP TO TAIL WOODCORE
- OK FOR TRACKER 16 BINDING
- TWIN PROG SIDECUT
- USE MULTI FIT CLIMBING SKINS
ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
Size - 2013 Atomic Ritual Flat Skis
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||136.5||137.5||138.5|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||103||103||103|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||122.5||123.5||124.5|
|RADIUS (m)||18/17||19/ 18||20/19|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.