Product Details - 2013 Atomic Women's Century Flat Skis
The award winning Century is the premium powder ski for women.
Its 100 mm waist width and Powder Rocker profile ensure balanced floatation in powder while the Step-Down-Sidewall L2 construction and tip-to-tail wood core cushion bumps and hard landings. Women skiers can enjoy much more than just effortless skiing in powder: thanks to camber under foot, the Century also delivers great edge grip and control on hard or mixed snow. The Century is ideal for female skiers looking for a ski that is effortless and easy to use when playing in powder or for any off piste adventure.
FREE HELMET CAM WITH PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM!!!
Purchase a qualifying 2013 Ski, Snowboard, Ski Boot, Snowboard Boot, Ski Binding or Snowboard Binding of $499 or more and get a FREE Helmet Cam! (MSRP $99.95)
Click Here to View Free Gift
· Add a qualifying item to your shopping cart
· If the item you’ve selected qualifies you’ll be given the option to add your Free Helmet Cam to the shopping cart
· Add the Free Helmet Cam to your cart and complete check out as usual
· That’s it! We’ll include your Free Helmet Cam with the shipment of your order!
Product Specifications - 2013 Atomic Women's Century Flat Skis
- SEGMENT: POWDER
- GENDER: WOMEN
- TECHNOLOGY: POWDER ROCKER 80/20
Size - 2013 Atomic Women's Century Flat Skis
|TIP WIDTH (mm)||126.5||127.5||128.5||129.5|
|WAIST WIDTH (mm)||100||100||100||100|
|TAIL WIDTH (mm)||118.5||119.5||120.5||121.5|
|Ski Sizing Chart|
|Skier Height in feet & inches||Skier Height ||Suggested |
|in centimeters (cm)||Ski Lengths (cm)|
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski. A shorter ski will be easier to turn yet not as stable as a longer ski. A carving ski with a skinnier waist width, and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and fatter waist width. Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skied slightly longer.
Here are some reasons to size your skis shorter, closer to your chin:
• You are a beginner or intermediate skier.
• Your weight is lighter than average for your height.
• You like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast.
• You want a carving ski with only camber, no rocker.