Product Details - Oakley Simon Dumont Signature Series Splice Goggles
When Simon Dumont isn’t laying down hot lines that scorch the competition, he takes it to the street with style fueled by urban attitude and hip-hop beats. His Signature Series goggle nails it with the art of Hot Lines. Primed with purple, colors slash the chassis and strap with custom graphics. It’s a whole new way to paint originality, and it honors a freeskier who even takes style to fresh territory.
Ordinary goggles can battle your breathing but Splice® is engineered to maximize airflow with an internal skeletal support that reduces nasal pressure. Outriggers balance the strap pressure for all-day comfort, and we added a triple layer of fleece foam that wicks moisture from your face. Semi-flush lens geometry opens your downward vision for a fuller view. Lens changing is fast and easy, and the dual vented lens design features F3 anti-fog technology and full UV filtering. The included Microclear™ storage bag is great for lens cleaning, and it carries even more custom art.
Product Specifications - Oakley Simon Dumont Signature Series Splice Goggles
- Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
- Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O Matter® strap outriggers
- Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
- Flexible O Matter® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Balanced light transmission with Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Size - Oakley Simon Dumont Signature Series Splice Goggles