Product Details - 686 Boy's Mannual Mix Jacket
The 686 Mannual Mix insulated jacket keeps boys warm and looking cool while freestylin' in the half pipe and freeridin' the mountain.
Product Specifications - 686 Boy's Mannual Mix Jacket
- Durable polyester shell offers great weather protection with INFIDRY-5™ waterproof, breathable coating and taped critical seams
- Non-bulky polyester insulation traps heat for cozy warmth all day long and insulates even when damp
- Smooth lining glides easily over layers underneath and improves fit
- Youth Evolution sleeves extend 1.5 in. to keep up with child's growth for another season
- 1-pull adjustable hood with reinforced brim offers on-demand protection from inclement weather
- Inner draft flap on front zipper protects from cold wind; soft lining at chin reduces chafing
- Zippered handwarmer pockets warm up chilly fingers
- Adjustable powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps cold air out and retains valuable warmth; snap tabs attach jacket to compatible 686 pants
- The 686 Mannual Mix insulated jacket features partially elasticized cuffs with rip-and-stick?closures and single-pull bungee hem drawcords that help customize the fit
Size - 686 Boy's Mannual Mix Jacket
|Apparel & Outerwear|
|Approximate Jacket Length||21.5in|
How to Measure:
For best results, take measurements over your underwear. Measurements reflect the person's body size, not the garment size.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.