Product Details - Mountain Hardwear Men's Gravitor Jacket
The Gravitor Jacket is perfect for the mountaineer looking for a lightweight jacket that is durable enough to withstand the harsh conditions. The AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs and is backed up with a Dry.Q Eilte laminate and Thermic Micro™ insulation that makes this jacket lightweight, waterproof and warm. Can be easily worn with a harness or backpack with high chest pockets for easy access and out of the way of straps.
Product Specifications - Mountain Hardwear Men's Gravitor Jacket
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Integrated thumb loops for warmth
- Lightweight, waterproof and warm
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Relaxed Fit
- Center Back: 30" / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.; 758 g. (size large)
- Body: Rebar™ Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™
- Laminate: Dry.Q Eilte
- Rebar™ Ripstop: 100% nylon 40 denier N66 warp and weft. Ripstop construction. Conduit laminate with superior waterproofness and breathability. Enhanced DWR treatment that will last up to 100 home launderings, which is five times more durable than a conventional DWR. 2.4 oz./sq. yd.
- Dry.Q™ Elite is the first waterproof-breathable fabric to start breathing the minute you start using it. Unlike traditional waterproof-breathable fabrics, Dry.Q Elite doesn t require humidity to trigger its breathability. No waiting. No clamminess. Just shell functionality like you ve always wanted.
Size - Mountain Hardwear Men's Gravitor Jacket
Size: S M L XL XXL
Men's Sizes (Inches)