Product Details - Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants
The updated Insulated Snowbelle Pants will keep you dry and warm all day with their soft and durable 2-layer polyester fabric, waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and compressible, stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants
Features & Specs:
- Fabric is a 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a DWR finish.
- Insulation is a 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; internal thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- 2-layer H2No® shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
- Available in Short and Regular Length
Size - Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2 |
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2 |
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|