Product Details - Patagonia Beanie Hat
This is your go-all, be-all, low-volume knit hat, made of nylon and chlorine-free merino wool, for everything winter - snowboarding, skiing, climbing and everyday cruising.
The Beanie Hat's clean lines and adaptable fabric combination shift freely from warming up a chilly morning of bouldering to sliding under a helmet or hood on the slopes. The lightweight, compressible 2-layer construction features an updated moisture-wicking blend of 55% nylon and 45% fine-gauge chlorine-free merino wool for all-day, no-itch comfort and warmth. A polyester band inside provides fast wicking and next-to-the-skin comfort. The low profile ensures adhesion at maximum speeds.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Beanie Hat
- Made of a warm, moisture-wicking nylon/ wool blend
- 2-layer construction for excellent fit, durability and comfort
- Polyester knit band liner to prevent itch and assist in wicking and drying
- Lightweight and stuffable
- Fun patterns
- 55% nylon/45% chlorine-free merino wool
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Beanie Hat