Product Details - 686 Boy's Mannual Cracked Jacket
The 686 Mannual Cracked insulated jacket lets boys shred the mountain and wreak havoc on the half pipe while staying warm and dry.
Product Specifications - 686 Boy's Mannual Cracked Jacket
- Durable polyester shell offers great weather protection with INFIDRY-5™ waterproof, breathable coating and taped critical seams
- Non-bulky polyester insulation traps heat for cozy warmth all day long and insulates even when damp
- Taffeta lining in sleeves glides easily over layers and improves fit
- Sleeves extend 1.5 in. to keep up with child's growth for another season
- 1-pull adjustable hood with reinforced brim offers on-demand protection from inclement weather
- Inner draft flap on front zipper protects from cold wind; soft lining at chin reduces chafing
- Zippered handwarmer pockets warm up chilly fingers; internal pocket secures accessories
- Adjustable powder skirt with elastic gripper keeps cold air out and retains valuable warmth
- The 686 Mannual Cracked jacket features partially elasticized cuffs with rip-and-stick?closures and single-pull bungee hem drawcords that personalize the fit
Size - 686 Boy's Mannual Cracked Jacket
|Apparel & Outerwear|
|Approximate Jacket Length||21.5in|
How to Measure:
For best results, take measurements over your underwear. Measurements reflect the person's body size, not the garment size.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.