Product Details - The North Face Infants' Denali Jacket
It's the same as yours -- just much, much smaller. Offering straightforward comfort and durability, this new infant-sized fleece is the ultimate all-around jacket for cold conditions. Made from soft, midweight, recycled Polartec® 300 fleece, durable fabric features DWR (durable water repellent) finish at exterior to increase weather resistance, and overlay nylon panel at shoulders, chest and elbows for added durability. Made with over 74% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in this product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources. This product also contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
Product Specifications - The North Face Infants' Denali Jacket
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and elbows
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Encased elastic at hem
- ID label
- Fabric body: 330 g/m² Recycled Polartec 300 Series polyester fleece with DWR (durable water repellent) finish (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Fabric abrasion: 118 g/m² 160D 100% nylon Taslan® with DWR (durable water repellent) finish (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Avg Weight: 136g, 4.8oz
- Length at Center Back: 13.5"
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime warranty
Size - The North Face Infants' Denali Jacket