Product Details - Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote
A tough, superlight, versatile tote that converts to a travel backpack, carries the goods, then stows into its own tiny pocket.
A good tote carries whatever your day requires, keeps your hands free and moves with your body. Ours is made from a supple, featherweight fabric and stuffs away into its own pocket for easy storage. It features a large zippered main compartment for easy access, and an external zippered pocket (with a key clip) that swallows the entire bag when it's not in use.
There's also a handy, internal zip pocket for valuables and side mesh pockets for drink bottles or snacks. Backpack-convertible shoulder straps tuck away, and the lightweight foam back doubles as a seat cushion.
Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access
- Zippered exterior security pocket with key clip
- Mesh side pockets carry water bottles, snacks or an umbrella
- Top-mounted buckles secure contents and control the load
- Breathable shoulder straps stow when not in use; lightweight foam cushions the back
- Tote stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Size - Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote
|Lightweight Travel Tote|
1587 cu. in.