Product Details - Patagonia Men's 3
Depending on conditions, this 3-in-1 jacket can be worn as a waterproof shell, lightweight insulation or an insulated waterproof jacket.
Conditions change in the Cascades faster than the locals steal the best powder lines. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the 3-in-1 Snowshot. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining shell and insulation - a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. Slick mesh inside manages moisture and glides over layers. The quilted, insulated zip-out liner is lightweight, and compressible. Finer details include a zip-off, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor and 2-way adjustability, pit zips and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt.
2-layer H2No® shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
H2No® Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape – keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's 3
- Durable 2-layer polyester has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection; slick mesh liner wicks away moisture
- Versatile, puffy zip-out liner features a lightweight polyester shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen insulation that stays warm even when wet, and the quilted construction reduces bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Snow seal powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket; includes a drop-in media pocket with cable routing; zip-out liner has two hand pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Shell jacket hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out liner: 1.3-oz 22-denier mini-ripstop polyester; lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave; both shell and lining have a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1335 g (47.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.