Product Details - Arc'teryx Men's Sabre Pant
Designed for mountain terrain and on-piste adventures, the Sabre Pants are built for riders/skiers and are shaped with our most relaxed fit. Lightly insulated N80p-X GORE-TEX® textile is highly durable and delivers storm protection. Large cargo pockets with internal volume channel cargo away from impact zones, high-mounted laminated powder cuffs fit under snowboard highbacks, and swept hems with colour-matched Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion. A relaxed fit leaves room for winter layers and the new styling has a sleek, clean appearance.
Product Specifications - Arc'teryx Men's Sabre Pant
- Lightly insulated
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Waist & Belt Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Hip stash pocket
- Two cargo pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award
- Backcountry Magazine - Editor's Choice
Size - Arc'teryx Men's Sabre Pant
Click here for Size Chart