Product Details - 686 Girl's Mannual Courtney Jacket
The girls Courtney Insulated Jacket is a super fun and extra warm girls snowboard jacket. This jacket has all the function, quality, and technical essentials any rider needs!
Product Specifications - 686 Girl's Mannual Courtney Jacket
- Critically Taped Seams
- Keeps the snow out and the warmth in
- Youth Evolution
- Sleeve cuff extends extra 1.5" so you can get another season out of this jacket!
- Single-Pull Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Easy to use when you're on the go
- Weather-Guard Raingutter Hood Brim
- Helps keep the snow and rain out of your face
- Internal Center Front Zipper Flap with Peached Chin Guard
- Prevents irritation and chafing
- Partially Elasticized Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Powder Skirt with Pant-Connect Snap Tabs
- Keep the snow out and easily connect your 686 jacket to your 686 pants
- Internal Storage Pocket
- Front and Back Body Piping Accents
- Handwarmer Pockets
- Machine Washable
Size - 686 Girl's Mannual Courtney Jacket
|Approximate Jacket Length||21.5in|
How to Measure:
For best results, take measurements over your underwear. Measurements reflect the person's body size, not the garment size.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.