Product Details - 686 Girl's Smarty Ginger Jacket
The girls Smarty Ginger Insulated Jacket offers the 3-in-1 detachable lining system, which gives you the option to wear the SMARTY liner as extra insulation on the hill or alone in the lodge or condo as a cute zip-up fleece!
Product Specifications - 686 Girl's Smarty Ginger Jacket
Removable Fleece Smarty Liner Jacket
Critically Taped Seams
- Keeps the snow out and the warmth in
- Internal Pocket for Extra Storage
- Extend sleeve cuff extra 1.5" so you can get another season out of this jacket!
Single-Pull Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Easy to use when you're on the go
Weather-Guard Raingutter Hood Brim
- Helps keep the snow and rain out of your face
Internal Center Front Zipper Flap with Chin Guard Flap
- Prevents irritation and chafing
Partially Elasticized, Adjustable Cuffs
Adjustable Powder Skirt with Pant-Connect Snap Tabs
- Keep the snow out and easily connect your Smarty pants to your Smarty jacket
Sleeve Elbow Articulation
Inner Side Hem Drawcord Adjustment
Side Hem Snap Tabs
Size - 686 Girl's Smarty Ginger Jacket
|Approximate Jacket Length||21.5in|
How to Measure:
For best results, take measurements over your underwear. Measurements reflect the person's body size, not the garment size.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.