Product Details - Oakley Canopy Goggles
Don’t settle for the tunnel vision of ordinary goggles. When we engineered Canopy, we expanded the lens volume and created a low-profile frame design. That means you’ll enjoy a wide-open view with maximized peripheral and downward vision. The razor-sharp optics take advantage of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV, and with the combination of dual vented lens architecture and F3 anti-fog coating, you’ll have superior protection against the threat of fog‑ups.
Our O-Flow Arch technology makes the simple act of breathing a lot easier. For even more comfort, the face foam is a triple layer with moisture-wicking fleece, and the O Matter™ chassis stays flexible in bone-chilling weather while the strap anchor plates distribute pressure evenly. The wide, adjustable strap has silicone lining to stay securely in place.
Canopy is designed for improved compatibility with helmets and most prescription eyewear frames. As far as protection goes, this Oakley goggle meets the impact resistance standards of ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001.
Product Specifications - Oakley Canopy Goggles
- Low-profile frame design for increased range of view and improved helmet compatibility
- O-Flow Arch technology for structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability
- Flexible O Matter™ chassis with rigid strap anchor plates for support and comfort of balanced pressure
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with most prescription eyewear frames
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001 standards (pending)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
Included: Microclear™ bag for storage and lens cleaning
Size - Oakley Canopy Goggles