Product Details - Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L
This burly carryall is inspired by the simple utility of shipping containers on trains. Made from waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, it will protect your gear from rain and rough handling. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized.
The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage handler treatment. Carrying options include removable, padded shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end (that facilitate linking multiple bags).
Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly.
Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L
- Water-resistant fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps; two haul handles and four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1191 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Size - Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L
5492 cu ins.
2 lbs. 10 oz