Product Details - Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Sleeping Bag
Down fill bag designed to excel in all conditions and provide more room than a mummy bag.
Lost Ranger Peak, a few miles south of Big Agnes Mountain, is perched above one of the most beautiful basins in Colorado. In the dead of winter, it could possibly be one of the most inhospitable spots anywhere. The jet stream is most comfortable when resting on top of this flat-topped peak; even on huge snow years, the summit of Lost Ranger is scoured to the frozen ground. Legend holds that rangers from North Park and Hahns Peak arranged a meeting on the peak and one fellow never showed thanks to a late September snow storm. It’s a topic of debate as to which ranger lost his way, the answer you get depends on which local ranger station you ask. Weather Patterns in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness can change rapidly, and no one wants to be caught there in the cold. Classic Series Down bags offer warmth, compressability and big comfort. This bag is perfect for the weight-conscious backpacker who wants a little more room.
Product Specifications - Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Sleeping Bag
|regular/up to 5'10"||long/up to 6'6"|
|Fill Type||650 fill goose down||650 fill goose down|
|Bag Weight||2lb 14oz||3lb 4oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||M-8"x17.5"||M-8"x17.5"|
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Size - Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 Sleeping Bag