Product Details - Big Agnes Women's Roxy Ann 15 Sleeping Bag
Designed to excel in all conditions and provide more room than a mummy bag.
At 63-acres in size, stunning Roxy Ann Lake, 10,204 feet high, is the second largest and one of the prettiest lakes in the Mount Zirkel Wilderness. The lake, nearly 10 miles in from the east trail head, was named after a runaway bride who fled from the town of Walden (then called the town of Sagebrush) and her arranged marriage in 1893.You have to be a pretty tough cookie for a 19th century community to name a landmark after you. Designed and constructed to be the perfect marriage of high quality construction and materials, the Women's Classic Down series offers lightweight bags for the adventurous soul sister who isn't willing to compromise on comfort.
Product Specifications - Big Agnes Women's Roxy Ann 15 Sleeping Bag
|petite/up to 5'6"||regular/up to 5'10"|
|Fill Type||650 fill goose down||650 fill goose down|
|Bag Weight||2lb 13oz||3lb 2oz|
|Stuff Sack Size||L-9"x20"||L-9"x20"|
- Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Extra 2" of girth in hip area
- Extra insulation in foot and core areas
- Extra 2" of length in the foot box of the petite size accommodates up to 5'6"
- Petite length requires a 20" x 66" pad
- YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper. Size petite mates to bags with 60" YKK #8 zippers. Size regular mates to bags with 70" YKK #8 zippers
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Flow™ Construction: Insotect Flow™ is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Size - Big Agnes Women's Roxy Ann 15 Sleeping Bag