Product Details - Big Agnes Hinman Sleep Pad
Solid foam core pads.
Said to have been the first settler in the upper Elk River valley, Frank Hinman arrived around 1870 then hunted, trapped and lived off the land for years. A park, creek and lake we all named after the tough ‘ol bugger. Hinman Park is now considered the gateway to adventure in the Zirkels.
Product Specifications - Big Agnes Hinman Sleep Pad
|20" x 48" x 1.5"||navy||20°||29oz|
|20" x 72" x 1.5"||navy||-5°||2lb 10oz|
|20" x 78" x 1.5"||navy||-5°||3lb 1oz|
|25" x 78" x 2.5"||navy||-30°||4lb 10oz|
|50" x 78" x 2.5"||navy||-30°||10lb |
- High density, solid foam core provides greater cushion, insulation and comfort
- Durable 70D nylon top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece included on all 20" wide pads. Durable plastic valve on 25" and 50" wide pads.
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Repair kit not included
- 20" & 25" wide pads include compression straps
- The Hinman Doublewide 50" x 78" x 2.5" pad is the only Hinman pad that comes with compression straps and a stuff sack
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate.Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.
Size - Big Agnes Hinman Sleep Pad