Product Details - Patagonia Chacabuco Pack 32L Backpack
A 2-compartment daypack with a padded laptop sleeve, sternum strap, webbing waistbelt, Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panels, and a mounted shock cord for additional capacity; holds most 17˝ laptops.
32 L (1953 cu in) Fits a 17-inch laptop
The multi-tasking Chacabuco keeps your Monday-through-Friday trappings organized and accessible and, when you make a break for the wide-open spaces, holds a weekend's worth of outdoor gear. This backpack houses everything in two main compartments and has reflective piping for night commutes and an exterior shock cord for additional stowage. The generous main compartment carries most things, and comes with a padded sleeve that's raised and holds most 17-inch laptops. Equipped with a tube port, the sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you leave your laptop at home. A secondary compartment stores everyday necessities like keys, pens and a phone. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars, and a brushed tricot-lined top pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. Two stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach. The Chacabuco's suspension system uses a heat-venting Air Flow mesh back panel and shoulder straps, a webbing waistbelt and a sternum strap with an emergency whistle. Compression straps stabilize the load. Made of a 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Chacabuco Pack 32L Backpack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior 17˝ padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptop from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items; reflective piping for visibility at night
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 839 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Size - Patagonia Chacabuco Pack 32L Backpack
Click Here for SIZE CHART