Product Details - Patagonia Critical Mass Messenger Bag
A full-sized, fully-featured messenger bag holds a day's worth of gear and is made with recycled polyester; holds most 17˝ laptops.
30 L (1831 cu in) Fits a 17-inch laptop
While we all aspire to roam as unencumbered as John Muir, there are times when we need to add a computer, books and a fresh change of gym clothes to our travels. The Critical Mass® Bag, our largest messenger bag, holds it all and still allows you to move freely. It has padding on the back and along the contoured base to protect the contents and provide structure. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket for visibility, a padded electronics pocket, pen sleeves and a secure zippered pocket. A padded computer sleeve holds most 17-inch laptops. The front flap overlaps both sides of the bag to thwart rain; it has a pocket that closes with a water-resistant zipper. An external side pocket holds a phone, power cords or water bottle. A no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable and the waist strap stows away when not in use. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount. Made of 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Critical Mass Messenger Bag
- Main flap opens to largest compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, and three slots for pens; exterior, zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior padded computer sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 17˝ laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Front flap has reflective panel and a webbing bike-light mount
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three-point adjustable stability strap and top-side carrying handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
- 893 g (1 lb 15.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Size - Patagonia Critical Mass Messenger Bag
Click Here for SIZE CHART