Product Details - Patagonia Half Mass Bag
Our best-selling messenger bag built for bike commuters and perfectly sized for a day's worth of gear, is made with recycled polyester and holds most 15˝ laptops.
20 L (1220 cu in) Fits a 15-inch laptop
For every propelling tailwind, there’s a wicked downpour, a week of flats and a morning full of distracted drivers. We designed the Half Mass messenger bag to get you through the highs and lows of daily commuting. Perfectly sized for a day's worth of gear, the Half Mass has padding on the back and along the contoured base to protect the contents and provide structure. Inside, a padded computer sleeve accommodates most 15-inch laptops. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket, a padded electronics pocket and pen sleeves. The cover flap overlaps the sides of the bag to block rain; its pocket closes with a water-resistant zipper. The external side pocket stows a cell phone, power cords or water bottle. The bag's no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable, and the waist strap stows away. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount. Made of 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Half Mass Bag
- Main flap opens to largest compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, and three slots for pens; exterior, zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior padded computer sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 15˝ laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Front flap has reflective panel and a webbing bike-light mount
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Interior drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three-point adjustable stability strap and top-side carrying handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Size - Patagonia Half Mass Bag
Click Here for SIZE CHART