Product Details - Patagonia Freewheeler Gear Bag
Think of this wheeled luggage bag as an escape waiting to happen. The sturdy Freewheeler accommodates a week's worth of clothes in one compartment and boots or dirty gear in another: a floating baffle separates the two. The zippered, easy-access end compartment and the internal mesh toiletry pocket fight the forces of chaos to keep you organized. A light-colored lining makes it easy to see what you have stashed inside. Structurally impact-resistant skidplates and the tough-as-nails molded bottom pan stand up to brutal treatment, while smooth-rolling, 80-millimeter wheels steered by a 2-position retractable handle get you where you're going with ease. With haul handles at both ends, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright (but collapse for easy storage). Made of a tough 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with a molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier recycled polyester base.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Freewheeler Gear Bag
- Main compartment holds a week’s worth of clothes; fully lined lower compartment separates boots and gear from clothing; floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment; zippered end compartment for easy-access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents; impact-resistant skidplates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end; external compression straps; stowable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 4422 g (9 lbs 12 oz)
- Made in Philippines.
Size - Patagonia Freewheeler Gear Bag
Click Here for Size Chart