Product Details - Patagonia Freewheeler Max Gear Bag
A large, multifunctional wheeled luggage bag that's built for extended travel and made with recycled fabric.
123 L (7506 cu in) 29" x 17" x 15.5"
The cavernous Freewheeler Max luggage bag is like having a long bed truck at your fingertips. Its main compartment swallows all of your clothing and holds sundries in an interior mesh pocket; shoes and gear get their own zippered end section. The Max's light-colored lining makes contents easy to find. A retractable 2-position handle nimbly steers the load, which rolls smoothly on sturdy 80-millimeter wheels that provide plenty of clearance. With haul handles at both ends, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items, and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright (but collapse for easy storage). Impact-resistant skidplates withstand bumps and scrapes. Made of a tough 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a water-based polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with a molded-foam and ballistics-nylon base.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Freewheeler Max Gear Bag
- Zippered main compartment holds large load; zippered end compartment for shoes and quick-access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents; impact-resistant skidplates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end; external compression straps; stowable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 4762 g (10 lbs 8 oz)
- Made in Philippines.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Size - Patagonia Freewheeler Max Gear Bag
Click Here for SIZE CHART