Product Details - Mountain Hardwear Fluid 26 Pack
Thanks to it's light weight, stable carry and well ventilated suspension, this versatile design is our most popular technical daypack.
Product Specifications - Mountain Hardwear Fluid 26 Pack
- CoolWave Suspension with air channels and breathable spacer mesh backpanel and lumbar provides excellent load support and great ventilation
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- Large main compartment with internal security pocket
- Front compression pocket with stretch mesh panels for overloads, helmet, etc.
- Large zippered mesh pockets on padded, ventilated hipbelt keeps essentials handy
- Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve with dual ports
- Front panel organizer pocket with internal zip pocket keeps keys, wallet secure
- Ventilated and soft edge shoulder straps are comfortable on bare skin
- Super stretchy mesh side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Carry loops for ice axes and trekking poles
- Reflective hits for high visibility and safety
- S/M 1 lb. 11 oz. / 750 g.
- M/L 1 lb. 13 oz. / 820 g.
- Body 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon
- Accent 210D HexNutTM Ripstop Nylon
- Bottom 210D HexNutTM Ripstop Nylon
Size - Mountain Hardwear Fluid 26 Pack
- S/M 1585 cu. in. / 26 L
- M/L 1700 cu. in. / 28 L
- S/M 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- M/L 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm