Product Details - Patagonia Men's Piton Hybrid Vest
On blustery approaches, chilly rock routes and full-on alpine missions, the Piton Hybrid Vest takes the edge off of cold conditions. The construction relies on durable Polartec® Wind Pro® Hardface® fabric on the front, wrapping over the shoulders and down to mid-back, to shed snow and fend off wind. The Hardface technology works with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased water repellency and abrasion-resistance. On the sides and back, the vest utilizes super breathable, stretchy and wicking Polartec Power Dry® fabric, creating a body-mapped design for use as a moderate-conditions outer layer until it’s time to don a full-on shell. The chest pocket and two zippered handwarmers are pack- and harness-compatible, while the shoulders are seamless for pack-wearing comfort.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Piton Hybrid Vest
- Polartec® Wind Pro® with Hardface® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Front panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Size - Patagonia Men's Piton Hybrid Vest
Click Here for Size Chart