Product Details - Yakima ForkLift
Feast your eyes on our first-ever fork-style rooftop bike mount with factory crossbar capability right out of the box. (Please note: The ForkLift is recommended for carrying bikes only, not pallets loaded with heavy stuff.)
- Simple tool-free installation and removal of the bike mount from your rooftop car rack system
- Fits most disc brakes
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS LOCK CORES sold separately)
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Fits car rack systems with round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box
- Doesn’t touch the painted surfaces of your bike and makes for a great bike mount for your carbon rig.
Product Specifications - Yakima ForkLift
Fork to factory bar mount, bike rack. Accommodates disc brakes and standard axles. Long-throw skewer with integrated adjuster knob.Quick and easy, tool-free installation makes life a breeze
Sleek design and automotive finish looks extremely spiffy on your vehicle
Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS lock cores sold separately)
Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box.
Produced: October 2008
History: Changed the profile of the lower jaw in 2009 to help reduce wind noise.
Weight: 7 lbs.
Dimensions: 53.5” long
Capacity: 1 bike