Product Details - Yakima Swingdaddy
Our premier hitch carrier, the SwingDaddy not only offers truly awesome bike protection, but it also swings completely out of the way, even when fully loaded with up to 4 bikes. It’s designed for frequent riders, families who treat their bikes (almost) as well as their children, and pretty much anyone who wants the best of the best of the best. Dig it, Daddy-O.
- 4-bike capacity
- SwingAway™ technology allows easy rear-of-vehicle access, even when this 4-bike hitch carrier is fully loaded
- Sliding SwitchBlade™ anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact and improve ease of loading
- Our finest arm padding ensures superior bike protection
- TriggerFinger™ technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Integrated LockDown&trage; security cable included so you can lock bikes to the carrier
- HitchLock included to lock your 4-bike hitch carrier safely to your vehicle
- Premium metallic powdercoat finish
- Integrated bottle opener
- Fits 2” hitch receivers only
Product Specifications - Yakima Swingdaddy
• Patented Anti-Sway Cradles for superior bike protection
• Premium automotive finish, reflective logo
• Swings out of the way for superior rear-of-vehicle access
• Integrated cable lock included, hidden inside mast
• Improved strapping for better stability
• Arms and mast fold down when not in use
• Large, easy-to-grip triggers to fold down arms and mast
• Large covers to reduce risk of pinching
• Built-in bottle opener
Produced: 2008 to present
History: Changed to the 8-hole chainstraps in June 2010.
Weight: 47.8 lbs.
Dimensions: About 43” high & 38” extension from hitch bolt hole(14" when folded.) About 11” between back of mast and hitch bolt hole. Distance from the bolt hole to part of the rack nearest the vehicle is 6". Distance between arms is 11" (center to center).
Capacity: 4 bikes up to 30 lbs. each.