Product Details - Patagonia Atom Bag
A 3-point sling bag that combines the support of a daypack with the hands-free convenience of a courier bag.
7 L (427 cu in) 9" x 9" flat (hydrobladder)
Equal parts courier bag, daypack and carry-all, this sling bag’s teardrop shape provides the support of a daypack by positioning the load behind your shoulder. The single-strap design makes getting to the goods simple: Just spin it around front. The large zippered main pocket has mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside (also zippered) to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect valuables; adjustable buckles lash any extras to the outside. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, a stow-away waistbelt keeps the pack close to your torso. Made of a 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Atom Bag
- Teardrop pack shape positions the load behind the shoulders
- Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around front
- Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
- Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles for lashing items to the exterior
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Size - Patagonia Atom Bag
Click Here for SIZE CHART