Product Details - Yakima RailGrab
For most any rails you have on your vehicle, the RailGrab Towers do just what its name implies. They grab onto your rails and refuse to let go, for a sturdy and secure base to your rooftop car rack system.
- RailGrab Towers have a broad range of fit - from raised to flush side rails
- Grabs hold of the crossbar with an iron grip
- Low profile provides a sleek, integrated look for your rooftop car rack system
- Install towers in seconds and stays put for easy removal
- Lockable with SKS cores (sold separately)
- Patented technology (so don't expect to see this stuff on another website)
- Sold in sets of 4
Product Specifications - Yakima RailGrab
General Information: The RailGrab is sold in a set of 4 and are designed to attach load bars to factory raised or flush siderails.
The RailGrab originally shipped with two claw sets, now comes with three complete claw sets for varying rail sizes thicknesses with the smaller claw being pre-installed.
Produced: 2009 to current
History:The RailGrab replaced the LowRider, LowRider Max and Locking EZ Rider roof rack tower systems. Medium Claw released in Fall 2010, will be packaged with Railgrabs in late 2010. Pin adapter (relased Fall 2010) can be ordered at no charge by any consumer who purchases these towers and owns a vehicle with fit note 199.
Weight: 3.2 lbs. per set of 4 towers
Dimensions: 4-1/2” wide, 4” tall, 5.5” long
Capacity: Varies by vehicle. Check our Fit List which is available at any Yakima retailer.