Product Details - 686 Boy's Snaggleface Jacket
What's better than a warm, dry, jacket that grows with your kid? A warm, dry jacket that grows with your kid and features Snaggletooth's derp-tastic mug in the middle of some sick color-blocking, that's what. The 686 Snaggleface Insulated Jacket offers all this, and then some. What's the 'some', you ask? How about fleece-lined pockets, an adjustable powder skirt, a 3-in-1 hood adjustment, and a jacket-to-pant connection interface. Sounds pretty sweet if you ask us.
Product Specifications - 686 Boy's Snaggleface Jacket
- Fully Insulated
- Keeps him warm in extreme cold
- Critically Taped Seams
- Added protection against wind and moisture
- Youth Evolution System
- Extend sleeve length by 1.5" and get another season out of this rad jacket!
- Single-Pull Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Easy to use when you're on the go
- Weather-Guard Raingutter Hood Brim
- Helps keep the snow and rain out of your face
- Internal Center Front Zipper Flap with Peached Chin Guard
- Partially Elasticized Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Powder Skirt with Pant Connect Snap Tabs
- Keep the snow out and easily connect your 686 jacket to your 686 pants!
- Handwarmer Pockets
- Internal Lining Pocket
- Custom Snaggletooth Artwork Appliques with Color-Blocked Body
- Machine Washable
Size - 686 Boy's Snaggleface Jacket
|Apparel & Outerwear|
|Approximate Jacket Length||21.5in|
How to Measure:
For best results, take measurements over your underwear. Measurements reflect the person's body size, not the garment size.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.