Product Details - 686 Boy's Mannual Command Jacket
When The Kid zips up the 686 Boys’ Mannual Command Insulated Jacket, he's promoted to the upper ranks. All-over Polyfill insulation locks in heat when he’s on the chairlift or waiting for the bus, while Westech-5 material deflects shrapnel from snowball fights. A loose fit gives your boy the look he wants, and 686’s Evolution sleeves extend the cuffs by 1.5-inches so he can wear this warm winter coat for multiple seasons.
Product Specifications - 686 Boy's Mannual Command Jacket
- Chest pockets for quick access
- Warm 120g insulation in the body for warmth even on the coldest days, but engineered to not restrict mobility
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem cinch for added protection and a dialed fit
- Front zipper storm flap keeps out wind and snow to ensure warmth
- Handwarmer pockets warms cold fingers
Size - 686 Boy's Mannual Command Jacket
|Apparel & Outerwear|
|Approximate Jacket Length||21.5in|
How to Measure:
For best results, take measurements over your underwear. Measurements reflect the person's body size, not the garment size.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.