Product Details - Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
Think of this as little ones’ on-the-go down comforter. The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and water when conditions get dicey. Lightweight and highly compressible, this baby down jacket has high-loft, 600-fill-power European goose down insulation, and the windproof, ultra-lightweight 100% polyester shell has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A full-zip front with elastic in the back hem secures the fit and shuns chilly weather. With a hand-me-down ID label.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
- Wind-and water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, has high tear strength and a Deluge finish
- Highly compressible, high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Back elastic secures the fit
- Quilt-through construction for long-lasting wear
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Easy to layer
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Size - Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
Click Here for Size Chart