Product Details - Patagonia Baby Nano Puff Jacket
The thing about backcountry weather in the spring is that whatever it is, it probably won’t last. The windproof and water-resistant Nano Puff® Jacket handles fickle climes by combining a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell and a 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The interior of this baby puff jacket holds ultralight, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for steady, all-day toastiness. Features: full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; stay-put spandex binding at cuffs.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Baby Nano Puff Jacket
- Wind-resistant and lightweight shell fabric has high-tear strength and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE polyester (70% recycled) provides excellent warmth
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for long-lasting wear
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 161 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Baby Nano Puff Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart