Product Details - Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater
For hiking in the Andrew Molera State Park at first light or covert toilet-papering missions at midnight, this super lightweight and comfy girls’ down jacket provides her with ultra-warmth and wind-resistance in a tough-wearing, highly compressible jacket. A generous stuffing of 600-fill-power premium European goose down resides within a polyester mini-ripstop shell treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Side panels and princess seams in the front and back create a feminine shape. Two handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and reflective pulls; the front zip has a wind flap and a zipper garage to protect cold chins, and a drawcord at the hem adjusts the fit. With a hand-me-down ID label.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater
- Wind-resistant shell fabric is ultralight weight and has high tear strength, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Varied quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal, and a feminine fit
- Full-zip through stand-up collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey and has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and snug spandex binding at cuff to keep out cold
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; internal drawcord adjustment at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell; hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Size - Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater
Click Here for Size Chart