Product Details - Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover
Amazon downpour, Rocky Mountain squall, gutter spray at the bus stop – wet is wet. Pull shelter from your pack with the ultimate emergency rain jacket: the Torrentshell Pullover. This H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop pullover is pared down, lightweight and simple – it’s focused on protection with 2.5-layer nylon fabric that has a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
It has an updated, improved fit, packs into a new, protected, center-front torso pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop) and the center-front zip now has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps. Elasticized cuffs, microfleece-lined neck, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood (fits snugly over low-profile helmets) with laminated visor round out the features.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover
- H2No® Performance Standard with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest deep, center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in, center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR-treated zippers
- Re-engineered pattern for improved fit
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture; stows in self-stuff torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Size - Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover
Click Here for SIZE CHART