Product Details - Arc'teryx Men's Venta SV Jacket
The Venta SV jacket is ideal for cold, windy, alpine environments, delivering the highest level of protection in our Softshell category. Constructed with three distinctly different WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell textiles to enhance comfort and performance characteristics, this alternative to a Hardshell, blocks wind while providing increased breathability for active use on frigid days.
Windstopper® fabric is a softshell textile that blocks wind and has an exceptionally high level of water resistance. The three different weights of Windstopper® fabric used in the Venta SV are strategically placed to provide combinations of durability and warmth where they are most needed.
There are advantages to managing wet weather other than with the use of hardshell. Windstopper® fabric is warm, it has stretch and it's quiet, in addition to being highly water resistant. For lower output activities in cold, wet, windy weather, the Venta SV is a solid softshell option.
Ice Climber's Tool
When the weather is primarily cold and wind can be expected, a Venta SV maintains body temperature during activity without overheating. Lower aerobic output requires an outer layer that is thermally efficient, blocks wind and yet remains breathable.
Within in the range of softshells – see Gamma series – the Venta SV is a severe weather piece with the highest degree of wind resistance and warmth, with less breathability and air permeability.
Product Specifications - Arc'teryx Men's Venta SV Jacket
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Composite materials
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Full seat coverage
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
Size - Arc'teryx Men's Venta SV Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart